Join the NJID Team!
The New Jersey
Institute for Disabilities is dedicated to improving the quality of life and
general health and welfare of infants, children, and adults with developmental
and related disabilities. This part of NJID's Mission Statement is transformed into a vibrant reality through the recruitment and retention of exceptional employees.
to create an atmosphere in which employees
recognize that good performance together with good management form the basis
for achievement of organizational goals, individual advancement and professional
A comprehensive benefit
package is available to full time employees.
Individuals with a passion for
helping others to improve their lives are encouraged to apply for available positions
for which they may qualify. Prospective job candidates should
- Generous sick, vacation
and personal time allowances
- Short and Long Term
- Life and A D & D Insurance
- Employer sponsored Retirement Plan
Prescription Drugs and Dental Insurance
- (Available to employees contracted to work 30 or more hours per week)
- 403 B Retirement Plan
- (Available to all employees regardless of scheduled hours)
- Skills and experience to meet the
- A strong commitment to enhance the lives of
the individuals served
- A commitment to excellence
- The ability to work both independently and as an
integral part of an outstanding team
The New Jersey Institute for Disabilities is an Equal Opportunity Employer.